- Full Form: International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor
- Category: Research & Development
आईटीईआर(ITER) का फुल फॉर्म
The full form of ITER is the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor. This is a megaproject whose prime objective is to generate energy on earth through the Sun. ITER is an international project of engineering and research.
Features of ITER
- ITER is on the road to becoming the world’s largest magnetic confinement plasma physics experiment.
- The fusion reactor of ITER is built in the Southern part of France.
- India is also a member of ITER.
- The International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor formation was done on 24 October 2007.
- The official website of ITER is www.iter.org.
- The device used in ITER is tokamak which has a torus shape, and a strong magnetic field is used in it.
- ITER has an electrical input of 320 MW and its thermal absorption is 50 MW.
- The reactors’ construction began in 2013 in France, and the scheduled year for completion of construction is 2025.
- ITER has a long-term goal of generating electricity on a massive scale by using the fusion reactions in the Sun.
- ITER aims to produce thermal power, ten times more than input.
Funding countries of ITER
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Objectives of ITER
- To produce a large scale of carbon-free energy.
- To manifest the constant state of plasma with the value of fusion energy gain factor greater than 5.
- To have experimented with the burning state of plasma.
- The establishment of this reactor aims to build skills, tools, and other building materials to promote the nuclear fusion industries in the participating countries.
- To perform the experiments with the conversion technology of heat and neutron shield.
- To do more research and study on the concepts of tritium breeding.
- To develop the necessary technologies needed for the ITER, such as remote devices and superconducting magnets, etc.
All Full Forms of ITER:
you will see all full forms of ITER in Hindi in the following table. Please note that all definitions are listed in popularity-wise.
- Institute Of Technical Education And Research (Educational Organizations)
- In-Training Evaluation Report (Healthcare)
- Index Transmission Error Rate (Communication)
- International Thermonuclear Energy Reactor (Physics)
- International Toxicity Estimates for Risk (Healthcare)
- Independent Technical Evaluation Report (Military and Defence)
- ITER Full Form in Hindi
- ITER Ka Full Form
- ITER ka full form kya hai
Not able to find what you are looking for? Maybe you are searching for similar full forms of ITER. Use the search box and see all the abbreviations and acronyms.
Till now, we have discussed the full form of ITER in Hindi in Research & Development and other categories. If you have any queries related to this, reach out to us through the comments below.